3 ripe bananas
3 cups almond flour (alternative option: 1 1/2 cups almond flour + 6 tbsp teff flour)
1/4 cup natural raw honey
1/4 cup avocado oil (or another mild oil)
2 tbsp flaxseed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
OPTIONAL: Dark chocolate chips
You will also need parchment paper and a 9×5 loaf pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil. I like to cut the paper into three strips first. One to line the middle and the other two to line the sides. Then I use chip clips to hold the paper in place for when I am ready to pour the battle into the pan.
3. In a bowl, mash the bananas.
4. Add eggs, honey, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda and powder, flaxseed, and salt (and chocolate chips if you’re adding them). Whisk until combined.
5. Add flour and mix with spatula.
6. Pour batter into loaf pan. I like to sprinkle cinnamon on top of the loaf as well.
7. Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
8. Place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before serving.