1 stick (4 oz) softened butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 3/4 cups almond flour
1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 cup chocolate chips
2 tablespoons raw honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, and coconut sugar with a spoon or spatula until well combined.
- Add egg and vanilla. Mix.
- Stir in the almond flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- When fully combined, stir in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 20-30 minutes.
- Scoop out a tablespoon (I use a cookie scoop) of dough at a time and roll it into a ball.
- Place the cookie balls on the baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until they are lightly browned on top and the sides.
- Cool on a rack before serving.
Let me know if you try this recipe!